We reward, mentor and support you to enhance your music career.
InterContinental Music Awards (Los Angeles based Music Awards) is here to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethical perspective by professionally trained panel of judges who are Hollywood music executives and active industry professionals, reward the winners with education and prizes and offer them high quality direct coaching on how to become successful in the music industry.
Over the past decade, we recognized music talents from different countries (From East Asia to Mediterranean Rim, Africa, Europe & America) and rewarded them with exquisite prizes from producing high-quality music for them and taking them on the big stages in front of thousands of audiences to educating and mentoring them on how to take their careers to the next level!
Our mission is to become the largest music awards in the world that acknowledges and nurtures talent from a 360-degree view of world and music.
Get 35% off on early bird submissions today!
Be Heard by Music Judges in
Our Judging panel is consist of amazing music gurus who produced and wrote for acts like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Bella Thorn, Westlife, Gloria Estefan, Celine Dion, Ricky Martin and many Grammy nominated artists as well as companies such as NBC, Warner Bros, MTV, Netflix, CBS and Sony.
You deserve to win a prize for your hard work!
What are the prizes?
At InterContinental Music Awards, we provide the prizes which would support artists and help them to enhance their exposure and career.
Our continent winners will receive a High-Quality Award Certificate signed and endorsed by InterContinental Music Awards Organization together with wide range of career-enhancing prizes:
1. A full scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry (which worth thousands of dollars)
2. A one-on-one private coaching with members of the judging panel
3. Featuring in major press channels
4. Pitch to Sync Licensing opportunities
5. Free promotion on our website and social media
6. Special discounts for music distribution on CD Baby and some renowned music plugins
Our nominees who are bests in their category will receive a High-Quality Award certificate signed and endorsed by the InterContinental Music Awards together with career-enhancing prizes:
1. A partial scholarship to the accelerator training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry (which worth thousands of dollars)
2.Featuring in press release with media promotion
3. A webinar with members of the judging panel in the Landscape of Music Business, opportunities and high quality production tips
4. Free promotion on our website and social media
5. Special discounts for music distribution on CD Baby
Get 35% off on early bird submissions today!
What Press Saying
Fox News, July 2020: “Over the past decade, InterContinental Music Awards recognized music talents from different countries. ICMA is committed to support and promote music and talented musicians.”
ABC7, July 2019: “This is a revolution in music industry as this is the first award that recognizes artists the proper way by giving them the acknowledgement and support they need, crediting their cultural or ethnical background that makes their music so unique.”
Checkout Our Previous
Artists from 45 nationalities have performed at InterContinental Concerts
2022 Earlybird submissions (includes %35) discount is now open and the deadline is on Nov 30th 2021. The regular deadline is on Mar 30th 2022.
As performing artists you might submit cover song(s). The judging panel will evaluate your cover song(s) based on Vocal Performance, Instrumentalist or sound engineering and production quality among other technical and artistic considerations.
Our goal is to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethnical perspective. Songs are judged equally on originality, melody, harmony, composition and quality of the production. Different categories may have alternative criteria.
Yes, you are welcome to enter and your parent/legal guardian should fill the forms on your behalf and should email a signed parental consent form.
Yes. All entrant retains all ownership rights to their submitted original song(s).
Our judging panel is consist of the music industry veterans, active professional musicians and Grammy voting members who are bringing their expertise and experiences form writing and producing for many incredible, talented singers all around the world including Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Bella Thorn, Westlife, Gloria Estefan, Celine Dion, Ricky Martin, Ray Charles and many Grammy nominated artists to producing songs for films such as Top Gun, Santa Barbaraand Redline and companies such as NBC, Warner Brothers, MTV, Netflix, Sony, Cinemax and Fox as well as American media’s foremost authorities who have interviewed Dr. Maya Angelou, Leonard Cohen, Quincy Jones, Peter Asher, Clint Eastwood, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Maroon 5; country hit makers Keith Urban, Steve Vai, Metallica, Lionel Richie, Alicia keys and many more who would guide contestants through their music career!.
1. High-Quality Award Certificate signed and endorsed by InterContinental Music Awards.
2. Scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects musician to the opportunities in the music industry and help them build their music career (worth $5000).
3. One-on-One private coaching session with members of the judging panel that help you save time instead of experimenting with random methods through trial and error.
4. Opportunity to pitch music for Sync Placement which is one of the most profitable sector in the music industry.
5. Featuring in major press channels that gives you exposure to a large audience, gains your credibility as an established artist and can help you grow your fanbase.
6. Promotion on the awards website, mailing list and social media.
7. Special discounts for CD Baby and music plugins
We offer musicians around the world the chance to be awarded for their hard efforts regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, color or race. Therefore our awards cater to music from all seven continents as well as regions or countries with restricted music freedom.