What is InterContinental Music Awards
InterContinental Music Awards (ICMA), is the most cultural and inclusive music contest in Los Angeles, California. ICMA is committed to support and promote high quality music and talented musicians, thus offer musicians around the world from any nationality, color or race the chance to be awarded for their hard work. Over the past decade, ICMA recognized talents from many different countries. From East Asia to Mediterranean Rim, Africa, Europe and America.
is looking for entries for its 2021 competition. This is a great opportunity for you to be heard by music judges who are Hollywood music executives with plenty of experience around the world!
Our team is looking to choose a group of the talented musicians and producers and reward them via a special step by step training and mentoring on how to create a profitable music career as an independent musician in the new decade.
At InterContinental Music Awards we promote innovative technologies and, as part of that belief, we accept only online entries. Since we love culture, we welcome any song from anyone regardless of nationality or origin.
At InterContinental Music Awards, we provide the prizes which would support artists and help them to enhance their exposure and career.
What are the prizes?
Our continent winners will receive a High-Quality Award Certificate signed and endorsed by InterContinental Music Awards Organization together with wide range of career-enhancing prizes:
1. A full scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry (which worth thousands of dollars)
2. A one-on-one private coaching with members of the judging panel
3. Featuring in major press channels
4. Free promotion on our website and social media
Our best category finalists will receive a High-Quality Award certificate signed and endorsed by the InterContinental Music Awards together with career-enhancing prizes:
1. A partial scholarship to the accelerator training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry (which worth thousands of dollars)
2.Featuring in press release with media promotion
3. A 60-Minute webinar with members of the judging panel in the Landscape of Music Business, opportunities, contracts and high quality production tips.
4. Free promotion on our website and social media
- You are welcome to enter the awards both as an original songwriter/composer or performing artist. If you submit your original songs you need to have ownership rights to all submitted songs and therefore submit accurate information meaning they will not infringe copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. Full name of all co-writers also must be listed on the entry form. As performing artists you might submit cover songs. The judging panel will evaluate your cover songs based on Vocal Performance, Instrumentalist or sound engineering and production quality among other technical and artistic considerations.
- InterContinental Music Awards welcomes all amateur and professional musicians/songwriters and anyone regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, color or race. If the entrant is under 18, parent/legal guardian should fill the forms on the entrant’s behalf and should email a signed parental consent form (Download here) to Artist@InterContinentalMusicAwards.com .Otherwise they will be eliminated from competition without refund.
- Entrant may submit as many songs but 3 songs per entry form. (All entry fees are non-refundable)
- At the first step, entries will be screened by the InterContinental Music Awards listening team who will select the finalists, and then the finalists will be sent to the judges for evaluation and selecting the winners. So, you agree that, as an entrant, you will have your songs submitted to several judges.
- As an entrant you agree to release, indemnify, and hold InterContinental Music Awards, its sponsors, and judges harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in IC Music Awards.
- Songs are judged equally on originality, melody, harmony and composition. Different categories may have alternative criteria.
- Please be advised that entering InterContinental Music Awards constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
- InterContinental Music Awards reserves the right to change the deadlines and entry fees for promotions or any other reasons. InterContinental Music Awards will do the best to notify you in due time of the progress of judging process and whether you have been selected as a winner. However delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances and therefore we cannot be held liable for shifting dates. We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and answer any additional questions if needed.
- If you provide false information or are suspected to do so, you may be required to sign the affidavit confirming the rights to the submitted songs. Failure to sign and return the form within the designated period of time may result in your disqualification from the award process. Affidavits are reviewed and verified by the InterContinental Music Awards.
- Entrant retains all ownership rights to their submitted original song(s).
Here is a taste of what you’ll discover in this astonishing competition:
- Exposure, credibility gain and the opportunity to be heard by Hollywood music executives. Here is a taste of what you’ll discover in this astonishing competition:
- Featuring in major press channels that gives you exposure to a large audience and can help you grow your fan base.
- Scholarship to ICMA’s special training program that rapidly connects you to the high level of opportunities in the music industry and help you build your music career by the industry professionals which is worth thousands💰 of Dollars.
- Opportunity to pitch music for Sync Placement which is one of the most profitable sector in the music industry.
- One-on-One private coaching session with members of the judging panel that help you save time instead of experimenting with random methods through trial and error.
- Promotion on the awards website, mailing list and social media and ICMA’s Star🌟Spot Instagram live show.
InterContinental Music Awards (Los Angeles based Music Awards) is here to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethical perspective by professionally trained panel of judges who are Hollywood music executives and active industry professionals, reward the winners with education and prizes and offer them high quality direct coaching on how to become successful in the music industry.