Get International Recognition
We reward, mentor and support you to enhance your music career.
The Los Angeles-based InterContinental Music Awards evaluates music entries from a global and ethical perspective by a panel of judges who are active industry professionals and Hollywood music executives. Winners are rewarded with education, prizes and high quality, direct coaching on how to be successful in the music industry.
For more than a decade, ICMA has recognized music talents from every continent and regions worldwide. Each year, we reward winners with exquisite prizes, from producing high-quality music taking them to the big stages in front of thousands of audiences, to educating and mentoring them on how to take their careers to the next level!
Our mission is to become the largest music awards in the world acknowledging and nurturing talent from a 360-degree view.
Save on Early Bird submissions today!
Be Heard by Music Judges in Hollywood
Our judging panel consists of amazing music gurus who produced and wrote for acts like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Bella Thorn, Westlife, Gloria Estefan, Celine Dion, Ricky Martin and many GRAMMY® nominated artists as well as companies such as NBC, Warner Bros, MTV, Netflix, CBS and Sony.
Win Amazing Prizes!
You deserve to win a prize for your hard work!
What are the prizes?
At InterContinental Music Awards, we provide prizes that support artists and help them to enhance their exposure and career.
Our continent winners will receive a High-Quality Award Certificate signed and endorsed by InterContinental Music Awards Organization together with wide range of career-enhancing prizes:
1. A full scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry
2. A one-on-one private coaching with members of the judging panel
3. Feature opportunities in major media channels
4. Pitch to Sync Licensing opportunities
5. Free promotion on our website and social media
6. Special discounts for music distribution on CD Baby and some renowned music plugins
Our nominees who are best in their category will receive a High-Quality Award certificate signed and endorsed by the InterContinental Music Awards together with career-enhancing prizes:
1. A partial scholarship to the accelerator training program that rapidly connects them to the opportunities in the music industry
2.Featuring in press release with media promotion
3. A webinar with members of the judging panel in the Landscape of Music Business, opportunities and high quality production tips
4. Free promotion on our website and social media
5. Special discounts for music distribution on CD Baby
Save on Early Bird submissions today!
What the Media is Saying About US
Fox News, July 2020: “Over the past decade, InterContinental Music Awards has recognized music talents from different countries. ICMA is committed to supporting and promoting music and talented musicians.”
ABC7, July 2019: “This is a revolution in the music industry as this is the first award that recognizes artists the proper way by giving them the acknowledgement and support they need, crediting their cultural or ethnical background that makes their music so unique.”
Check Out Our Previous Events
Artists from 45 nationalities have performed at ICMA Concerts
Frequently Asked Questions
2022 Early Bird submissions (includes a 35% discount) are now open through Dec. 15, 2021. The regular deadline is April 15, 2022.
As performing artists, you can submit cover songs.The judging panel will evaluate these submissions based on vocal performance, instrumentals, or sound engineering and production quality, as well as othertechnical and artistic considerations.
Our goal is to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethnical perspective. Songs are judged equally on originality, melody, harmony, composition and quality of the production. Different categories may have alternative criteria.
Yes. For anyone under 18 years of age, we require a parent/legal guardian to complete the entry forms on your behalf, along with a signed parental consentform.
Yes. Entrants retain all ownership rights to all submitted content.
Our judging panel consists of musicindustry veterans, active professional musicians and Grammy voting members. They bring expertise and experience in writing and producing for many incredible singers from all around the world, as well as producing songs for films. They are among some ofAmerican media’s foremost authorities who have interviewed scores of celebrities and top-charting musicians.
1. High-Quality Award Certificate, endorsed by ICMA.
2. Scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects musicians to opportunities in the music industry and helps them build their music career (worth $5000).
3. One-on-One private coaching sessions with members of the judging panel.
4. Opportunity to pitch your music for Sync Placement, one of the industry’s most profitable sectors.
5. Feature opportunities in major media channels that will give you exposure to a large audience, enabling you to gain credibility as an established artist and grow your fanbase.
6. Promotion on the awards website, mailing list and social media.
7. Special discounts for CD Baby and music plugins.
We offer musicians around the world the chance to be rewarded for their artistic efforts regardless of their gender, ethnicity, nationality, color or race. Our awards cater to music from all seven continents as well as regions or countries that restrict music freedom.