for the 2023 InterContinental Music Awards!
Hurry! Early Bird (Including 25% Off) Deadline is Nov 30th!
- Be Heard by Music Industry Professionals
- Chance to win our $1000 ICon Award cash prize!
- Be internationally recognized
- One-on-One coaching with members of the judging panel
- Feature opportunities in major media channels
- More great prizes ...
What Others Saying About Us
So, What Are The InterContinental Music Awards?
The awards program is open to musicians worldwide, who compete with their peers in geographic regions and in over 145 music genres.
To-date, ICMA has recognized over 220 talented musicians in over 35 countries. Winners benefit from the educational and promotional opportunities that ICMA provides, enabling them to advance their music careers.
ICMA's By The Numbers
45 Nationalities Participated
168 Nominees in 2022
54 Winners in 2022
170+ Scholarship Grants Awarded in 2022
Meet Our Judges
Check Our Previous Events
2023 early bird submissions (includes a 25% discount) are now open through November. 30, 2022. The regular deadline is April 15, 2023.
As performing artists, you can submit cover songs.The judging panel will evaluate these submissions based on vocal performance, instrumentals, or sound engineering and production quality, as well as othertechnical and artistic considerations.
Our goal is to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethnical perspective. Songs are judged equally on originality, melody, harmony, composition and quality of the production. Different categories may have alternative criteria.
Yes. For anyone under 18 years of age, we require a parent/legal guardian to complete the entry forms on your behalf, along with a signed parental consentform.
Yes. Entrants retain all ownership rights to all submitted content.
Our judging panel consists of musicindustry veterans, active professional musicians and Grammy voting members. They bring expertise and experience in writing and producing for many incredible singers from all around the world, as well as producing songs for films. They are among some ofAmerican media’s foremost authorities who have interviewed scores of celebrities and top-charting musicians.
1. A single $1000 prize.
2. High-Quality Award Certificate, endorsed by ICMA.
3. Scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects musicians to opportunities in the music industry and helps them build their music career (worth $5000).4. One-on-One private coaching sessions with members of the judging panel.
5. Feature opportunities in major media channels that will give you exposure to a large audience, enabling you to gain credibility as an established artist and grow your fanbase.
6. Promotion on the awards website, mailing list and social media.
7. Special discounts for CD Baby and music plugins.
We offer musicians around the world the chance to be rewarded for their artistic efforts regardless of their gender, ethnicity, nationality, color or race. Our awards cater to music from all seven continents as well as regions or countries that restrict music freedom.