Be Heard By Hollywood Music Executives!
Submissions For 2024 Are Now Open!
- Be Heard by Music Industry Executives
- Be Internationally Recognized
- Get Featured in Renowned Media Channels
- Get One-On-One Music Industry Coaching
- Chance To Win Our $1000 Cash Prize!
- Expand Your Network Within the Industry
- And Many More...
Final Deadline is on April 15th. 2024
Here is a taste of what musicians discover in ICMA!
Exposure, credibility gain and the opportunity to be heard by Hollywood music executives.
A chance to win $1000 cash prize.
Featuring in major press channels that gives musicians exposure to a large audience and can help grow their fanbase.
Access to ICMA’s special program that rapidly connects musicians to the opportunities in the music industry.
One-on-One private coaching session with members of the judging panel that provides you personalized feedback and guidance to greater success in your career.
Promotion on the awards website, mailing list, social media and ICMA’s StarSpot live show.
So, What Are The InterContinental Music Awards?
The InterContinental Music Awards are a Los Angeles-based music competition that annually rewards and recognizes musical talent worldwide.
The awards program is open to musicians worldwide, who compete with their peers in geographic regions and in over 145 music genres.
To-date, ICMA has recognized over 400 talented musicians in over 36 countries. Winners benefit from the educational and promotional opportunities that ICMA provides, enabling them to advance their music careers.
ICMA's By The Numbers
45 Nationalities Participated
205 Global Nominees in 2023
78 Winners in 2023
280+ Scholarship Grants Awarded in 2023
Meet Our Judges
What Others Saying About Us
Check Our Previous Events
2024 submissions are now open through April 15th, 2024!
As performing artists, you can submit cover songs.The judging panel will evaluate these submissions based on vocal performance, instrumentals, or sound engineering and production quality, as well as othertechnical and artistic considerations.
Our goal is to evaluate music beyond billboard standard grounds from a global and ethnical perspective. Songs are judged equally on originality, melody, harmony, composition and quality of the production. Different categories may have alternative criteria.
Yes. For anyone under 18 years of age, we require a parent/legal guardian to complete the entry forms on your behalf, along with a signed parental consentform.
Yes. Entrants retain all ownership rights to all submitted content.
Our judging panel consists of musicindustry veterans, active professional musicians and Grammy voting members. They bring expertise and experience in writing and producing for many incredible singers from all around the world, as well as producing songs for films. They are among some ofAmerican media’s foremost authorities who have interviewed scores of celebrities and top-charting musicians.
1. A single $1000 prize.
2. High-Quality Award Certificate, endorsed by ICMA.
3. Scholarship to the accelerator online training program that rapidly connects musicians to opportunities in the music industry and helps them build their music career (worth $5000).4. One-on-One private coaching sessions with members of the judging panel.
5. Feature opportunities in major media channels that will give you exposure to a large audience, enabling you to gain credibility as an established artist and grow your fanbase.
6. Promotion on the awards website, mailing list and social media.
We offer musicians around the world the chance to be rewarded for their artistic efforts regardless of their gender, ethnicity, nationality, color or race. Our awards cater to music from all seven continents as well as regions or countries that restrict music freedom.